Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shopping @ Publix

I love shopping at Publix, but this trip was not so exciting after having to deal with the anti-coupon cashier.  I mean she doubled checked, tripled checked and called the manager 3 times for this transaction.  I was very patient and calm and allowed her to do what she needed to do to clear her conscious for taking my coupons.  She acted as if I was stealing or something.  When I first went through her line she was very pleasant and polite, but after going through my stack of coupons she became irritated and just plain mean.

Purchased
3 Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip $4.63 BOGO
2 Honey Comb Cereals $3.25 BOGO
3 Kraft Cheese Slices $3.29 ea
2 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs $3.59 BOGO
2 Ken's Dressing $3.55 BOGO
4 Hefty Bags 3 for $5

Used
3 Competitor Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip Coupons $1 ea.
2 Manu Mayo/Miracle Whip Coupon $.50 Doubled
2 Manu Post Cereal Coupon $.50 Doubled
2 Manu $1 off Kraft Cheese Singles
1 Publix B2G1 Free Kraft Cheese Singles
2 $.75 off Competitor Oscar Meyer Coupons
1 $1 off 2 Ken's Dressing
4 $1 off Competitor Coupons for Hefty Bags
2 Manu Coupons $1 off 2 Hefty Bags
1 $5 off $25 Purchase Competitor Coupon

Total w/Tax $5.82 (I think she over scanned coupons , but since she was so mean I didn't tell her :() )
Total Savings $48.71

No comments:

Post a Comment