Saturday, September 15, 2012

A gift for the Teacher



We don't get much from students in the area where I teach, but I would say this is one of the best teacher gifts I've ever received.  One of my student's grandmother works for McCormick and they get an opportunity to purchase seasoning several times a year and she thought of me.  She brought me all of the seasoning above and it didn't cost me one cent.  I was so excited to get all of my spices and I am looking forward to cooking with all of them as soon as possible. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I have been gone off the hall for what feels like forever, I can't believe I missed hearing about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a late surprise. I'm sure you would have been long gone. You know I am the only one who is still at the school after hours.

    ReplyDelete