Thursday, June 7, 2012

Price-Matching @ Walmart

My husband was heading out for an oil change, so I decided I would benefit from the trip without leaving home.  Like I stated earlier I like price matching at Walmart to save when I can without having to drive to more than one store.  I sent him to Walmart with a Kroger ad to pick up all detergent that is on sale at Kroger for $2.99.  He also decided to ad-lib and pick up a can of Cutter's Insect Spray.  I told him he did a great job except for the added item (I had a coupon for Cutter's, $1 off).  Overall he did a great job. I will be sure to send him out again. 

Purchased

10 bottles of All Laundry Detergent $2.99 Kroger
1 Bottle of Cutter Insect Spray $1.97

Used
10 All coupons $1off

Total w/tax $24.10
You can't beat detergent at $2.00 a bottle.  This should get us through the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment