Saturday, June 9, 2012

CVS Deal

Wow what an adventure I had at my CVS (the one I frequent most often).  I've been going to my store since they first open the doors, but when I went to the store on Friday it did not look the same.  I searched and searched for the magic coupon machine and it was no where to be found.  I thought they had moved it to another location in the store.  It was also the day for the one day deal on Coke products.  I wanted to scan my card to receive my coupon for a 12 pack of Coke for $1.99 with a $10 purchase.  I had strategically waited to Friday to shop so that I would come out on top, but that didn't happen.  I was alerted that someone drove a van into the doors of my CVS to try to steal the ATM (they weren't successful), but in the process they smashed up my magic coupon machine.  There was no hope for me to retrieve my coke coupon.  I could have gone to another store, but I was in the process of leaving town, so I missed out on the coke deal. 

Purchased
2 Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash $5.99 ea
3 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups $1.19 ea B2G1

Used
2 .25 cents off Crest Mouthwash
1 CVS coupon $2 off 3 Reese's Cups
1 $1 off Green Bag Tag
1 .75 cents off Extra Buck
1 $10 Extra Buck

Total w/tax .96 cents Plus I received $10 Extra Care Bucks
Not So Bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment