Saturday, May 26, 2012

Papa John's Pizza 50% off


Preparing to BBQ for the holiday, but don't want to cook all weekend.  Well Papa John's has a deal for you with the code RACE1 you can get 50% off your pizza order.  I plan to order pizza for the crew, so I can relax this weekend.  The code does not work with special offers, it is good off the regular price which is a great deal.  A large cheese pizza with extra cheese is $12.25 so with 50% off it is $6.55w/tax.  I will pick it up to save the delivery charge.  Hurry this deal is only good today and tomorrow.  The 50% code ends Sunday, May 27, 2012.

Thank you for your order.

1 Large Original Crust Pizza with Extra Cheese $12.25
Discount -$6.13
  • Sales Tax
    $0.43
  • Total w/ Tax $6.55

2 comments:

  1. I got to try out the wings (not to bad), supreme pizza, apple cinnapie thingy & soda for 15 bucks! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed I too tried the wings and they were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete