Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chick Fil A Calendars Great Investment

My family went to the dentist for one of yearly cleanings and afterwards we decided to have lunch at Chick Fil A.  In the past, I have always had coupons to use at Chick-Fil-A, but on this occasion we didn't have one coupon to use.  Where were my coupons?  I am a faithful Chick-Fil-A calendar purchaser, so normally I always have coupons.  Well here's the story my husband LOST my coupon envelope filled with restaurant coupons and gift cards.  Oh how that angered me, but being the loving wife I am I cried and forgot all about them.  We are talking about coupons from at least 3 years of expired calendars for their coupons never expire.  To top it off this year I forgot to purchase my usual 6 calendars to off set my summer feeding cost.  Chick-Fil-A calendars really help my family of five get through a busy summer of traveling and eating out. To sum up my story we spent $34.00 for lunch at Chick-Fil-A.   If you are a fan of Chick-Fil-A as my family and I are make sure you purchase Chick-Fil-A calendars at the end of the each year.  The begin selling them in November and continue through January.  The calendars are $6 each and contain over $30 in free food and the coupons never expire.  Here's looking forward to the end of the year, so I can purchase new calendars so that I can enjoy one of my favorite restaurants at a discount.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment