Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trying to Hang in There

Ok I know I have been missing in action, but I have had a lot on my plate in the last couple of weeks.  My oldest daughter graduated high school and we have shipped her off to college for a summer bridge program.  I have been a little busy getting her prepared that I haven't had time to post any of my shops and great deals I've found a long the way.  Well she is off for the summer and now it is time to prepare for my second child who will be well on her way next year.  You can say I will be busy for a while looking for bargains to feel a dormitory room.  Well I am posting many of the things we bought for my first daughter in this post.  I think when I went off to school I left with a comforter, some clothes and toiletries.  Well I'll be off again soon preparing the next child.  I got all of these items a bottom prices.  IF you have a child off to college start checking clearance sections at the beginning of September and don't stop until you are all done. We found great bargains at Target, Kohl's, Michael's, and a lot of online stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment