Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cereal @ Kroger

Ok, I went into Kroger expecting to get stocked up on all my kids favorite cereal to carry them through the Fall.  Once I got inside and selected all my cereal I found that some of them weren't included.  I was so disappointed, because I had coupons for Apple Jacks and Rice Krispies, but these weren't included in the $1.99 sale.  Well I picked up the ones I had coupons for and headed to the register.  I was also able to find all my Friday Finals items WooHoo. 

Purchased
6 Boxes of Frosted Flakes $1.99
2 Boxes of Corn Pops $1.99
2 Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips $1.67 ea
1 Orville Redenbacher Pop Crunch $2
1 Quaker Chewy Bars $2.39
1 Clear Conditioner $4.99

Used
3 $1 off 2 Frosted Flakes Coupons
2 $.50 off Corn Pops Coupons doubled
2 $.50 off Green Giant Coupons doubled
1 Free Pop Crunch
1 Free Chewy Bar
1 Free Clear Product

Total w/tax $12.84

No comments:

Post a Comment