Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wal-Mart Run

I really don't like going to Wal-Mart unless I really have to.  I went to CVS for cans of Salmon and they didn't have them, so I had to head to Wal-Mart to get some salmon, because I really had a taste for it.  That's not good either to walk in a store with a craving.  I was also going to price match the price that CVS had on Bumble Bee Salmon for 2 for $5, but Wal-Mart doesn't carry that brand so I bought Double Q at $2.98 a can.  I was able to make up the difference with the Neutrogena bars.  I had my sell flyers in the card, but didn't think to look at them I could have saved $.70 if I had price matched the Ruffles and Oat Meal pies.  They were both on sale at Kroger this week.  Just think I went in only for the salmon. 

Purchased
10 Bars of Neutrogena Face Soap $1.97
2 McCormick Seasoning Packs $1.50
1 Box of Lil Debbies Oat Meal Pies $1.70
1 Bag of Ruffles Chips $2.98
2 Cans of Double Q salmon $2.98
1 Bag of Trident Gum $2.50

Used
5 $5 off 2 Neutrogena Bars
1 $.50 off Trident Gum

Total w/tax $12.20

No comments:

Post a Comment