Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pet Peeve

I hate to walk into a store to find that the signage is all wrong.  I was so excited when I went to Dollar General and saw a 90% sign on a table filled with items I could use.  I believe Dollar General is the worst at grouping a lot of items together and once you get to the register you find that nothing is on sale except for a few items that were included on the table. As the cashier began to scan all the items the prices were not what I expected so of course I stopped him in his tracks and pointed to the table right behind me.  Then I got the usual spill, it's not everything on the table just a few selected items with green dots.  Of course, I didn't get any of the items I had chosen, but decided to go back to the table just to see what was on sale.  There wasn't one green dot item on the table.  I guess I will not be trying to purchase clearance items at Dollar General anytime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment