Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rose Art @ Target

1st Transaction

Well I guess you learn the hard way.  I went to Target to get stocked up on Rose Art crayons.  I must say I am not a fan of Rose Art, but I work in an area where the children are happy to get small trinkets no matter what they are.  I learned on this trip that Target will only allow you to use four like coupons per person, per transaction.  So I had to split my order with my daughter in order to get the crayons, markers, and colored pencils.  


Purchased
8 boxes of Rose Art Crayons $.25
3 packs of Rose Art Markers $.52
1 box Rose Art colored pencils $.52
1 box of Pop Tarts $1.38
2 bottles of Pantene Shampoo $3.34

Used
4 $1 off 3 Rose Art coupons
1 $.50 of Pantene Target Coupon
1 $3 off 2 Pantene Manufacture Coupon

Total w/ tax $5.38


2nd Transaction 

Purchased
4 Boxes of Rose Art Crayons $.25
2 Boxes of Rose Art Markers $.52

Used
2 $1 off 3 Rose Art Crayons

Total w/ Tax $.18


2 comments:

  1. how did u get to use 4-$1 off 3 coupons on 6 boxes on your 2nd transaction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for catching that I only used two coupons.

      Delete