Monday, August 6, 2012

L'OREAL Hair Color

As a participant of the Expo Tryology program I received this kit which includes L'Oreal Superior Fade-Defying Color & Shine System.  I chose to receive the color Soft Black.  I was very pleased with the results.  It has been a while since I've used hair dye.  In the past, I've used hair dye to change the color, but now I use it to cover up the Grey.  The product was easy to use and had very simple directions.  If you are looking to update your look you may be interested in trying L'Oreal Superior Preference Fade-Defying Color and Shine System.  I truly recommend this product.  If you would like to try products before you buy them head over HERE to sign up.

I received the L'Oreal Color System for the purpose of trying the product, but no financial rewards were given.  The comments are mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment