Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lost Coupons

Update: I called Publix and they found my coupons I left.  Gotta Love Publix!


How do you feel when you loose or misplace coupons you plan on using?  Well I will tell you how this makes me feel.  I have lost or misplaced one of my coupon sleeves that contained some great coupons in it.  It even contained some free coupons for Clorox wipes, coffee creamer and Nathans Hot Dogs.  It also housed my $5 off $25 dollar competitor coupons that I use at Publix. I realized the sleeve was missing about a day ago and I have been looking high and low trying to find it.  I've looked in the car, in the pantry where I keep the grocery bags, in drawers, basically in every room of the house.  I plan to call the two stores I visited the last time I used them tomorrow, but tonight I will go to bed depressed.  I hate to lose anything, but when I lose coupons it's like loosing a pocket full of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment