Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Office Max School Supplies


My daughters and I had to do several different transactions to get this haul of school supplies.  I was also told that families couldn't do different transactions, but the clerk allowed me to do the transactions after all.  By being a teacher you get to double up on the max purchase.  If max is 2, teachers can purchase 4.  I always ask if the numbers are different for teachers they usually are.  I defiantly had to get the Sharpie Markers, I have a friend/co-worker who borrows on weekly and never returns it.  Got to love Teachers always borrowing from each other. 

Purchased
6 packs of Papermate Clear Point Starter Pencils (My children love these) Reg. $6.49 Sale $1
12 4ct Office Max Glue Sticks Reg. $2 Sale .25 cents
4 12ct Boxes of Sharpies Fine Point Markers Reg. $8.29 Sale $1
2 4ct Sharpie Highlighters $3
10 2 pocket folders .25 cents ea.  Sale Free w/$5 purchase

Used
No Coupons

Total w/tax $18.18 Great Price considering actual price without sale is $104.60


No comments:

Post a Comment