Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wow, I was excited to go to Ingles this week I was waiting on a great sale for them.  I really needed a sugar refill, so I'm glad it was on sale.  I occasionally make Kool-Aid for my husband and my son, so the sugar want last long.  I had a problem with purchasing the Tide, but the Customer Service Rep took care of it for me.  I have a question have you ever had a problem buying HE detergent at the sale price?  After she corrected my order she went to check the isle and told me that HE was not on sale.  She showed me the sales paper that said selected varieties.  I never thought that HE was a selected variety.  She actually wanted to charge me the $7.98.  Is HE considered a variety? 

Purchased
15 packs of Kool-Aid $.15 cents
2 Smuckers Ice Cream Toppings 41.50
3 Tide HE Detergent $4.98
1 Box of Success Rice $3.58
4 Dixie Crystals 4lbs $2.48
2 Bounty Paper Towels $1.48
2 Half Gallons of Mayfield Ice Cream $3
2 Cans of Hormel NO Beans Chilli $2 (I think I picked the wrong one, or it rung up the wrong price)
2 Packs of Eckrich Sausage
2 Boxes of Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1.25
1 Pack of Pork Chops $4.91(Husband thought we didn't have enough for dinner)

Used
1 Free Tide (Customer Service Rep)
1 Buy 10 Get 5 Free Kool Aid
2 Smuckers Coupons .50 Doubled to $1 ea
2 $1 off Tide Coupon
4 .50 off Dixie Crystals Doubled to $1 ea
2 $1 off Bounty Paper Towels Coupon
2 $1 off Mayfield Ice Cream Coupon
1 $1 off 2 Hormel Chilli
2 .55 off Eckrich Sausage

Total w/tax $39.51

No comments:

Post a Comment