Friday, June 22, 2012

I Scream for Ice Cream

My family loves Magnum Ice Cream, so we found that we could purchase it for a great low price we loaded up the truck and headed to Publix.  We even stopped by to pick up a friend so she could enjoy the great taste of Magnum Ice Cream.  My son also secretly stuck a Reese's Cup on the belt when I wasn't watching.  I was glad he did because I wasn't sure if I was going to need it to balance my coupons.  I normally never take my son to the store, but today he asked if he could travel with us.  I sent him to the register to price check the mini's ice cream and the cashier told him they were $3.50, but she was mistakenly in the price and size.  The manager agreed to give me the mini's for $3.50 instead of their $5.99 price.  I prefer the mini's, because I know my children will not have any problems finishing them (no waste). 

Purchased
6 Magnum Mini's $3.50 (Original $5.99)
2 Magnum Reg. $3.50
1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup $.99

Used
8 Publix Coupons $1.25
4 Facebook Coupons $2.00
4 Manufacture Coupons $1.50

Total w/tax $3.58 Not a bad price for Magnum Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment