Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Almost Free @ Kroger

Lately Kroger has been sending me free coupons to shop in their store.  I have saved them all up to make one large haul.  I still got a little carried away with the cereal deal that caused my total to escalate a little, but still for the price I paid I think I did very well. 

Purchased
1 Gallon of Mayfield Milk $5.29
1 Box of Kellogg's Pops $2.88
1 Box of Frosted Flakes $2.88
3 Boxes of Raisin Bran Crunch $2.88
1 Dozen Large Eggs $1.59
1 16oz Bottle of Kraft Dressing $2.85
2 Bags of Kroger Veggies $1.39
1 Box of Hostess CupCakes $2.50
1 Bag of Ruffles Chips $4.29

Used
2 .25 cents for Victory Village P&G Game
5 $1 off for Mega Event Cereal Sale $5
1 $3 off Milk Coupon with purchase of 3 Kellogg's Cereal
2 $1 off 2 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal
1 Kroger Coupon $1 off 2 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Dozen Large Eggs
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Kraft Dressing
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Hostess CupCakes
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Ruffles Potato Chips
1 Kroger Free Coupon for Kroger Frozen Veggies

Total w/tax $8.13

No comments:

Post a Comment