Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shopping @ Wal-Mart

Shopping at Wal-Mart can be pricey.  I needed the things above, but wish I could have gotten them at a better price or even with coupons.  Every time I go to Wal-Mart I feel that I don't get as much for my money as I do other places.  I'm disappointed that I couldn't find any of these foil pans at Publix when I had a coupon and they were on sale.  I checked about 5 stores with no luck.  I wanted a new dish pan because mine had been used to the max.  It was time to replace the shower curtain liner in the kid's bathroom and my husband just had to have new tweezers and a foot file.  We were supposed to hang out in the backyard so I bought the candle to keep the bugs off. 


Purchased
1 dish pan $1.97
1 foil pan $1.88
1 shower liner $5.96
1 cutter candle $5.00
1 tweezers $1.24
1 foot file $2.88

Used
1 Cutter coupon $1 off

Total w/tax $19.26

No comments:

Post a Comment