Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shopping at Publix

Ok I had to make one last trip to Publix before the new sale starts.  I wanted to try the Sundrop soda and use the coupons I had.  I was able to get some more things to help take me and the family through the summer.  They have all been home for 1 whole day and they are already eating me out of house and home.  I took my husband along with me to the store since he has time in his schedule now to get out with me, but I don't know if that was the best thing to do.  He likes to eat what he wants to eat when he wants to eat it.  Of course, I have pork chop in the freezer but he wanted some for dinner tonight.  We weren't at our usual store, but a very nice cashier gave me a coupon that took five dollars off my total purchase.  I was so glad to be in her line she help me to make up the difference where my husband got carried away. 

Purchased
2 boxes of Froot Loops $1.99 ea
2 jars of Smuckers Jelly $2.69 ea No Coupons (husband purchase)
5 bottles of Sundrop $1.50 ea
3 bottles of Sunkist $1.50 ea
3 boxes of Aunt Jemima French Toast $2.70 BOGO
1 loaf of Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread $2.89
2 packs of Pork Chop $5.44 and $4.91
1 snickers bar (husband ate it before pic)

Used
5 $1 off Sundrop
3 BOGO Publix Coupon Sundrop/Sunkist
1 $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal Competitor Coupon
2 $1 off 2 Aunt Jemima French Toast
1 $5 Publix May Coupon (thanks to the cashier)

Total w/tax $24.76
Total Savings $29.78

No comments:

Post a Comment