Friday, May 25, 2012

Brief trip to Publix

Wow Publix has there brand of yogurt on sale again.  The last time it was on sale I tried it for the first time and it was AWESOME.  I believe I was able to encourage my family to like it too since all of the cups I bought were all gone.  The yogurt is on sale for .25 cents and very good for the price.  Check out the other deals I was able to find on my brief trip to Publix.  I only went in for the bread, so I guess I did ok with my savings.  I will be returning again this weekend to purchase food for Memorial Day. 

Purchased

12 Publix Yogurt Cups .25 cents ea.
2 8 packs of Powerade $5.85 BOGO
2 Mayfield Novelties Ice Cream Sandwiches $2.19 ea
1 Mayfield Novelties Ice Cream Banana Bars $1.99
1 Loaf of Nature's Own Bread $2.89
Coupons Used

3 Mayfield Novelties $1 off Coupon
1 $2 off 2 Powerade 8 packs Kroger competitor coupon

Total w/ tax $13.14 

No comments:

Post a Comment