Saturday, April 28, 2012

Publix Trip 2

I had to stock up on Green Works cleaning products, this is the only cleaner my husband will use to mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.  I believe he uses half a bottle at a time which I believe is too much, but I want complain since I don't have to mop. 

Purchased:
6 Green Works Cleaners 2 for $5
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaners 2 for $5
1 Pack of Smithfield Sliced Ham $4.43
1 Pack of Strawberries $2.50
1 Pack of Sugar Cookies $2.79 (My daughter needed these for a class party, student teacher last day)
2 Packs of Poster Board .75 cents each (We always stock up on discounted art materials and school supplies)

Used:
1 $5 off $30 purchase
1 $2 off $2 Publix Fresh Fruit or Vegetable Coupon
1 $2 off Smithfield Ham coupon
2 $1 off Scrubbing Bubbles Coupon
6 .50 cents off Green Works Doubles to $1 off ea.

Total w/ Tax $12.84
Total Savings $27.11

No comments:

Post a Comment