Saturday, March 17, 2012

A time to Vent

I love couponing and have been a couponer for life.  I was the average carry a coupon booklet with inserts and pick up the things I absolutely needed, but now I try to live by a different creed.  Lately, I find myself not being able to find the best deals possible.  I may find one or two things that will make it worth going out, but many times I find that the deals are getting rather hard to find.  I am not complaining for I do save on some of the many things I use daily, but with the changing times I need more bargains.  Everything has increased in price even the gas alone it takes to go to the store has been a little disturbing.  I guess I just needed to share what's on my mind.  My husband says I shouldn't complain about things I have no control over, but I just couldn't help it.  Post your comments with finding deals and the gas it takes to get them. Does it balance out?

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture and it is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am ready to start walking to work. I will have to leave at 4am, but gas is crazy.

    ReplyDelete