Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recycling and Earning with Recyclebank

I believe we should all do I share to give back to the community and I try to as much as possible.  I have a dear friend who recycle plastics so I make sure she gets all my plastic water bottles.  I drink a lot of bottled water and I know this is not really good for our environment, but the water at my school is not refreshing.  I do enjoy doing what I can including taking shorter showers, donating clothes and appliances and sharing information with my friends about current recycling trends.  I want to invite you to join RecyclebankRecyclebank is a cite dedicated to keeping us informed about recycling and what we can do to make this a better place to live.  I want you to be my guest and join me at Recyclebank where you can learn more about what you can do for the community we live in and the one we will leave behind.  Being a member of Recyclebank is also rewarding.  You will be able to earn points through recycling to receive high value coupons that you will be able to use at local stores.  My favorite coupon to earn on Recycle bank is a $1 off 2 cans of Bumble Bee tuna.  Paired with a sale this makes for some very inexpensive tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment