Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shopping @ Staples

 
 
Well shopping at Staples has its rewards.  I purchase most of my ink at Staples for printing school work and coupons.  Being a member of the Teachers Rewards Program at Staples I earn bonus bucks for the money I spend in store.  I was able to use my rewards and store coupons to score the items above.  I also received a special offer from Staples to try these new AVANT Style pens.  I will have to write a review later to tell how well I like them and voice my opinion.  Look forward to a later review on the AVANT Style pens.
 
Purchased
20 Rolls of Scott Bath Tissue $14.99
1 Can of Folgers Coffee $9.99
1 24 Pack of Hot Cups $2.99
1 2 pack of Avant Pens $4.00
 
Used
1 $5 off $25 Office Purchase
1 $8 Rewards Bucks
1 $10 Rewards Bucks
1 $3.50 Rewards Bucks
1 $4 off Avant Pens Purchase
 
Total w/tax $1.76
 




No comments:

Post a Comment