Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hostess Cupcakes Review

I was not paid or compensated in any form for my review of Hostess Chocolate and Strawberry Cupcakes.  These views are authentic and or based on my experience with a  new version of my favorite snack. 

I love Hostess chocolate cup cakes.  They are my favorite quick snack.  I keep them on hand, because if I can see them many times I want eat them.  Just knowing that I have them helps to curve the sweet attack.  Knowing how much I loved the chocolate cupcakes I knew I had to give the strawberry ones a try.

Hostess cupcakes were on sale for $2.50, so I thought it was the perfect time to give the New Hostess Strawberry cupcakes a try. 



The cupcakes appear to look the same as I removed them from the box.  They were both in the same packaging and had the same swirly design across the center. 

I took a bite of the Hostess chocolate cupcake and it was very tasteful.  It was perfect.


After taking a bite of the Hostess strawberry cupcake I didn't have the same pleasure.  The strawberry cupcake is too sweet and too moist.  The strawberry flavor is too overpowering in this small cupcake.  It is safe to say that I will never purchase the Hostess strawberry cupcake again.  I can't even get my kids to finish the box.  So it is safe to say that I will be sticking with the chocolate version of this cupcake in the future.  



No comments:

Post a Comment